1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our client records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
[ga-optout text=”Disable Google Analytics”]
- Information you volunteer
2. We uses this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools, such as our social media tools.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Track usage of our site.
2. Email contact information. We do not share, sell, or trade email addresses. We may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with other communications to which you have subscribed.
3. Other forms of contact information. We will not share, sell or otherwise provide your other contact information, such as your street address except for the following purposes:
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
4. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for services via our payment portal will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
5. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information we collect. We ensure that our vendors do also.
6. You may edit your personal contact information by contacting us at [email protected]
7. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.
S&T Law Group (we) is committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing content, have difficulty viewing a file on the website, or notice any accessibility problems, please send us an email at [email protected] (link sends e-mail) to specify the nature of the accessibility issue and any assistive technology you use. We will strive to provide the content you need in the format you require.
We welcome your suggestions and comments about improving ongoing efforts to increase the accessibility of this website.
Web Accessibility Help
There are actions you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible.
I am blind or cannot see very well:
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips (link is external) for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud (link is external)
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens (link is external)
- Increase text size (link is external)
- Magnify your screen (link is external)
- Change background and text colors (link is external)
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (link is external) (Windows only)
I find a keyboard had to use:
If you find a keyboard or mouse difficult to use, speech recognition software such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking (link is external) may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
I am deaf or hard of hearing:
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, there are several accessibility features available to you.
A text transcript is a text equivalent of audio information that includes spoken words and non-spoken sounds such as sound effects. S&T Law Group is working on adding transcripts to all scripted video and audio content.
A caption is transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally rendered visually by being superimposed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard-of-hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio (e.g., when in a crowded room). Most of our video content includes captions. Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube.(link is external)
Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
Thank you for visiting the S&T Law Group website www.SandTLawGroup.com (“Site”).
We may modify these Terms from time to time. Any modifications to the Terms will be effective once posted to the Site. If you access or use the Site after the Terms have been modified, your continued access and use will constitute acceptance of all modifications.
S&T Law Group’s Content and Intellectual Property
Any information or content shared on the Site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal or professional advice. Please consult with an appropriate professional for any professional advice you need, for example, legal or accounting advice.
We or our partners created the text, images, video, graphics, content, and materials (“Materials”) available through the Site. All Materials are protected by all applicable copyright and trademark laws. We or the party credited owns the Materials, and all rights in the Materials are expressly reserved. Use of the Materials is subject to S&T Law Group’s Reprint Policy, which describes in detail how you may use the Materials found on this Site. Please review that document before using the Materials. Any use not described in the Reprint Policy is prohibited.
In order to ensure a safe and civil environment, we expect you to conduct yourself in a respectful and law-abiding manner when using the Site. You may not:
– Use the Site to advertise or promote real estate listings or real estate services;
– Use the Site to send unsolicited communications or promotions, also known as “spam”;
– Use the Site to promote or advertise products or services;
– Use the Site in any way that violates local, state or federal laws;
– Upload or share materials that are illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, misleading, threatening, profane, or obscene;
– Take any action that will disrupt or interfere with operation of the Site, which includes use of any robot, spider, or other automated device, process, or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site;
– Violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others, including intellectual property rights;
– Use inflammatory, offensive or inappropriate language;
– Impersonate other persons.
In certain areas of the Site, you can choose to upload content that will be publicly displayed. Please be thoughtful when choosing to do so, since content available online is easily shared and captured.
If you choose to share content on the Site, you warrant and represent that you are the owner of the content or you are permitted to use the content in such manner. You may not post any content to the Site that you do not own or are not permitted to use. S&T Law Group respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same.
By submitting any content, you grant to S&T Law Group a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sublicensable, royalty-free license to use, store, display, publish, transmit, transfer, distribute, reproduce, create derivative works of, and publicly perform such content for any purpose related to the Site and the services provided through the Site.
S&T Law Group may refuse to post any content for any reason whatsoever. For example, S&T Law Group may not approve content that contains offensive language, is not relevant to the original post, or is a commercial endorsement. Also, S&T Law Group may remove any content for any reason whatsoever. This means that even if your content was initially approved by S&T Law Group, we may remove it at a later date.
If you choose to upload content to the Site, you agree to indemnify and hold S&T Law Group harmless from any and all liability, damages or expenses whatsoever due, directly or indirectly, to any cause of action arising out of the Content posted by you.
SITE PROVIDED “AS IS”
S&T Law Group hopes your visit to the Site is informative and entertaining; however, there are certain things that S&T Law Group cannot guarantee. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY S&T Law Group ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. S&T Law Group MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE USABILITY, CONDITION OR OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF SandTLawGroup.com WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, S&T Law Group DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPARABILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY.
Some jurisdictions do not permit the disclaimer of certain warranties, so the above disclaimers may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL S&T Law Group, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES. S&T Law Group SHALL ALSO NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, USE, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES; DAMAGES RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE; DAMAGES RELATING TO ANY THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OR CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT NAR HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not permit the limitation or exclusion of certain liabilities, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
You may stop using the Site at any time. S&T Law Group may suspend or terminate the Site at any time at S&T Law Group’s discretion and without notice. S&T Law Group may also terminate, limit or suspend your access to the Site for any reason at any time and without notice. For example, S&T Law Group may terminate your access to this Site if you are not complying with these Terms or if S&T Law Group determines that you are a repeat infringer of third-party intellectual property rights.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
S&T Law Group respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, S&T Law Group will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to S&T Law Group ‘s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, S&T Law Group will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by S&T Law Group or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to NAR’s designated Copyright Agent listed below:
a. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
b. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
c. An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where S&T Law Group can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not S&T Law Group, can contact you;
d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
e. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
f. Your electronic or physical signature.
S&T Law Group may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event NAR removes the allegedly infringing materials, S&T Law Group will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that NAR removed or disabled access to the materials. S&T Law Group may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
S&T Law Group reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user’s access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact S&T Law Group ‘s Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist S&T Law Group in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
S&T Law Group registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). S&T Law Group ‘s designated Copyright Agent is:
Sarah Louppe Petcher
S&T Law Group
8116 Arlington Blvd #249
Falls Church VA 22042
S&T Law Group’s client network extends worldwide, and S&T Law Group welcomes visitors to the Site from across the world. S&T Law Group ‘s operations are, however, located in the United States and its policies and procedures based on United States law. If you are located outside of the United States, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of your information, such as registration information or email addresses, in the United States. Additionally, if you are accessing the Site from a country embargoed by the United States, you agree to not engage in any commercial activities, including financial transactions, using or through the Site.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without reference to conflicts of laws. Regardless of your location, any disputes that arise under these Terms will be litigated before a court in Fairfax County, Virginia.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties with respect to their subject matter and may not be contradicted by evidence of any prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreement. These Terms create no third-party beneficiary rights.
S&T Law Group‘s or your failure to exercise any right provided for in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any rights under these Terms. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, such unenforceability will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms. S&T Law Group may assign its rights under these Terms in whole or in part at any time without your consent. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of these Terms.